MEET is the annual gathering of educators, evaluators and technologists working across the cultural sector, held in conjunction with the AMaGA National Conference.
This year MEET will be held during the conference on Thursday 10 June, 9-11.30am at the National Library of Australia.
The theme for this year’s MEET is Looking Back Looking Forward.
We will be seeking submissions for either a 15-minute presentation OR a seven-minute lightning talk from people working in the education, evaluation and technology fields that:
- highlight a program with an education / learning focus
- is primarily digital
- has an evaluation component
Talks will be structured around:
- What have we learned?
- What are the opportunities going forward?
- How will we now work differently?
- Noting that the word ‘pivot’ is banned!
We will be setting up a Google doc for submissions very soon, so watch this space, or join one of the Networks here to get updates.
- Contact Dr Lynda Kelly, Convenor, Evaluation and Visitor Research National Network, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updates will be provided on this blog and via email to Network members
- NOTE: If you are a member of the EVRNN you may be eligible to apply for a bursary – details have been emailed to all EVRNN members today. But hurry – applications close Monday 28 March