It’s on again – the annual Visitor Research Forum (VRF) on Wednesday 3 April (to follow MuseumNext Sydney).
- The VRF brings together industry and academic thought leaders working
and researching in the area of visitor research across Australia, New Zealand and the rest of the world
- Taronga Institute of Science and Learning, Taronga Zoo, Sydney Australia
- The VRF is free but you need to register for catering purposes and to advise of any dietary requirements
How can I get involved?
- If you are interested in giving a presentation on completed or current case studies
and research please send a 250 word abstract by 4 March 2019 to
Dr Naomi Dale: Naomi.Dale@canberra.edu.au
- Register! Go here to register and we hope to see you there.
(PS It’s a great chance to get to see the Zoo for free – it’s amazing!)
What else is on?
- And, while you’re planning to be in Sydney anyway why not book for MuseumNext? There are still a few tickets available and the program looks fantastic. Go here for more info