Yes, it’s on again. The annual Visitor Research Forum, this year with the theme JUST DO IT – The Changing Face of Visitor Research, presented by the Centre for Tourism Research, University of Canberra, in collaboration with the University of Queensland Business School, and supported by Museums Victoria. This one-day conference will be held at the Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne, on Tuesday 14 February.
There are a great range of topics to be covered:
- Consulting with youth audiences
- Visitor offerings at military sites
- Games and gaming (some early work here)
- Visitor tracking and segmentation
- Chinese tourism
- Student engagement
- Narrative enquiry as an evaluation tool
- Visitor interest in zoos and aquaria
The program can be downloaded here: vrf-2017-final-program
But hurry and book – the event is free but you do need to register online.
Hope to see you there (and then at MuseumNextAU which starts the next day).
Follow the tweets: #VRF17 / #museumeval and #MuseumNext
What an exciting week we have ahead of us!